Friday 2 August 2013

Some Quiet Play

I tentatively put my novice hand up when Kristy from Quiet Play asked for testers of her up and coming "Little Houses" Foundation Paper Piecing pattern.

FPP caught my attention whilst piecing a Union Jack block for my mother-in-laws quilt.

Well to my absolute scardy cat horror delight I received an email from Kristy asking if I could test houses 4 and 5.

Quiet Play FPP Pattern Houes 4 & 5
So I procrastinated immensely set to work!


I shouldn't have been worried.  Kristy's pattern was easy to navigate and oh so fun to make!

House #5
House number 5 has been done in a girly theme ...

House #4
... whilst house number 4 has been done in a boy theme.

Aren't they the cutest little houses?  Measuring in at 6" finished blocks, there are a zillion things you could do with them.  Wall hangings, framed pictures, cushion covers ...



... but I've got something else planned for these little pretties.

If you would like to get your hands on this gorgeous pattern you should send me a dodgy brown envelope full of unmarked bills keep an eye on Quiet Play's Craftsy Store!

Linking up with Quiet Play's Paper Piecing Party.

Sx

6 comments:

  1. Haha! Dodgy brown envelope - too funny!!

    Thanks for testing for me - love how these turned out and perfect fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little boy on the paper airplane...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice...I love the fussy cut little girl in the doorway :)
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are adorable!! Can't wait to see what you do with them. Reading Kristy's blog has been known to cause a paper piecing addiction!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these - you did a great job, look forward to seeing what you do with them...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...